I’m nowhere near perfect, but set high standards for myself and those around me. I’ve been fortunate to play a wide range of gigs across the world, but always relish the next challenge. I’ve made a lot of mistakes, but I’ll keep learning and want to help others avoid the same problems.
As a drummer, I’ve been a professional working musician since 2009 and have worked in a wide range of styles and environments. Some of these include:
- Cruising the Caribbean, Mediterranean and Scandinavian seas with P&O
- Touring the UK, Ireland and Finland with ‘The Circus of Horrors’
- Theatre productions; from ‘Avenue Q’ in Malvern to ‘Annie’ in Dubai
- Performing at festivals including ‘Great Escape’ and ‘Isle of Wight’
- Pantomime seasons for QDOS Entertainment
- Regular private function, wedding and corporate events
If you’re reading this, need a drummer for a project, want someone who’s versatile and easy to work with; and will just on with the task at hand – please get in touch for a chat.
As a teacher, I take a huge interest in the art of practice, as well as how to translate this to students. Through my own studies, experience and years of playing I feel I have much to offer players of all abilities, and allow them to reach their goals in the most effective way possible.
If you’re interested in drum lessons in the Orpington area, please head over to my lessons page for more information.